Inayat’s bereavement service aims to support people through an extremely challenging period of their life. A bereaved person can experience emptiness, depression, sadness, anger, guilt and may have worries about practical matters. Our hope is to provide support and assistance by helping the bereaved person manage their grief by placing faith at the centre of the healing process.
Our bereavement services include;
- Bereaved individuals and families – supporting people who have been bereaved
- Bereaved parent support – supporting parents who have lost a young child
- Widowed young support – supporting young widows
- Bereaved sibling support – supporting young people who have lost a sibling
- Bereaved by suicide – supporting people who have been bereaved by a family member or friend through suicide
For more information speak to one of our team by contacting us on 01282 616825, 07495 921678 or email email@example.com